Sunday, March 4, 2012

You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings

I am a daydreamer.
And these eyes open up the first door.
This road was long enough but we haven't reached the end just yet.
And all the pieces of the puzzle come back together again.
For the strength to continue on, is starving itself.
I'm so thirsty for the future.
But I know I have chosen right when I can't feel my heart falling from my chest.
Please tell me that the nightmare is over.
Please help me discover, that faith wasn't only just an illusion.
This is all the proof I need, for us to lead.
And these wings expand leaving all of the other birds jealous.
True Vine isn't feeling numb, no.
Because where one door closes, a window opens.
The air is crisp and clear from up here. We're running free.
I can't feel the pavement.
We are flying,
oh yes,
we are flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment