Monday, March 5, 2012

Thankful

We wake up in a dead world, just to watch it come back to life again.
This wasn't a lifetime, or even a day.
What was done, is now done, don't stutter the sound waves.
Rejoice! In flames.
Each town will crumble and fall, just for us to rebuild it, again and again.
For this is just a start, only a beginning.
What was fear is now fearless. The insecurities are lost.
Praise the open hand, and give back to the mouth that feeds.
I was broken but fixed.
And maybe God sent me angels to the white light.
But they cut their wings up to the devils.
From the whisper, her voice screams!
Her face lights up the night sky, as the sun comes to life.
The oceans part the waves, and the mountain crumbles.
In voice, we march our living footsteps.
In the sand, we clear our minds from the sickness.
This is only just a speck of what I had the treasure of seeing.
And believing, is not a body part of my body.
But of the soul that lays trapped inside of me.
From a scream, her whisper comforts me, her love echoes through me.
I hear her name over and over again.
I calmly fall into the green pastures, and grace surrounds me with her love.
"Release your hands to the sun."

No comments:

Post a Comment