Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Fix With The Broken

Here it is, my angel from my nightmare.
My heart-plated-hands, I have once again realized.
That my bones are shattered.
And the living tissue uncovers the dust, that was used to build this temple.
I always felt comfort, but I never knew your face.
Now you're carrying me home, carrying me home.
I was faced with the same mistakes.
When I have found my path, you will see that I wasn't fragile at all.
As much as love starves itself, I will use it for harvesting.
Creating fields of gold, you cannot talk yourself out of fate.
Not even for once,
or for shelter,
there was only comfort,
And the passion from your eyes, sparkle the sunrise.
We will sail on these wrecklass waves, in the oceans of love.
And we will stay calm, until we reach home.

No comments:

Post a Comment